This week I was invited to join two incredible moms – Isis Spann and Torlecia Bates – to tell our stories of pandemic learning and how we are part of The Movers, The Missed, and The Muted that represent #TheOverlooked.
I hope you will take the time to listen to the entire segment, but if you can only listen to one part, fast forward to Torlecia’s final panel remarks at minute 28:31 because they are everything and more…
For more information on #TheOverlooked please check out these resources for the full report, along with a comprehensive parent poll that illustrates how there is no one size fits all solution and that CHOICE is what is most important, and most needed in education today.
Special thanks to these supporting organizations for their help in bringing attention to #TheOverlooked:
- Bellwether Education – @BellwetherEd
- Walton Family Foundation – @WaltonFamilyFdn
- Romy Drucker (Interim Director at Walton Family Foundation) – @romydrucker
- Alex Spurrier (Senior analyst at Bellwether, The Overlooked co-author) – @alspur
- Juliet Squire (Partner at Bellwether, The Overlooked co-author) – @JulietSquire
- Andrew Rotherham (Co-founder and Partner at Bellwether, The Overlooked co-author) – @arotherham